Friday, December 26, 2008

More Quotations from Bruce Lee!

The following quotations reflect his fighting philosophy:

If I should die tomorrow, I will have no regrets. I did what I wanted to do. You can't expect more from life.

Willing is not enough; we must do. Knowing is not enough; we must apply.

Empty your mind. Be like water. Put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. Put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. Put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow, it can creep, drip or crash! Be water, my friend.

The usefulness of a cup is its emptiness.

There's no challenge in breaking a board. Boards don't hit back.

A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.

Simplicity is the last step of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment